Bridgestone Potenza Sport – Exhilarating UK – Escapes Survey Prize Draw Rules
- This prize draw is organised and hosted by Bridgestone Europe NV/SA UK Branch (“Promotor”).
- The prize draw is open to all retail customers who complete in full the Bridgestone Potenza Sport survey and who are UK residents aged 18 and over on 19th April 2021, except any employees of the Promotor or employees of any retail tyre supply branches of the Promotor and their immediate families, agencies or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the prize draw, or trade customers.
- This prize draw is open only to retail customers that fully complete a Bridgestone Potenza Sport survey for a chance to win one £500 voucher for a Hotel du Vin staycation in the UK.
- By participating in the prize draw an entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the prize draw material.
- No purchase requirement – entrants must fully complete the Bridgestone Potenza Sport survey during the Promotion Period (set out below).
- Only one entry per person may be made and entries must be made during the Promotion Period.
- A single winner will be randomly selected from those who fully complete the Bridgestone Potenza Sport survey and elect to participate in the prize draw.
- Lost, incomplete, invalid, illegible or late claims will not be accepted.
- The Promotor reserves the right to discard illegible claim requests.
- The Promotor reserves the right to dispute a claim if it believes the claim is not legitimate. The Promotor’s decision is final. Full survey completion become the absolute property of the Promotor and will not be returned.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used wholly in accordance with current UK data protection legislation for the purpose of fulfilling this prize draw. In particular, personal data will be used solely to administer this competition and for no other purpose(s). By proceeding with this promotion, you agree to the processing of your personal data, which includes your full name, email address and postal address.
- Promotor : Bridgestone Europe NV/SA UK Branch, Athena Drive, Tachbrook Park, Warwick, CV34 6UX
Bridgestone Potenza Sport Survey Prize draw
Duration for entries as part of the prize draw:
19th April 2021 until Midnight of 3rd May 2021 (Promotion Period.)
Prize draw specific rules:
- To be eligible to participate in the prize draw, you must complete in full and submit the Bridgestone Potenza Sport survey during the Promotion Period
- By submitting the fully completed survey during the Promotion Period, you will have the opportunity to enter yourself into the prize draw for a chance to win a £500 voucher for Hotel du Vin staycation https://www.hotelduvin.com/covid/ in the UK only.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- The Promotor reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary.
- Entries to the prize draw must be received by 23:59 on 3rd May 2021.
- You shall not automatically be entered into the prize draw. You must enter yourself into the prize draw during the Promotion Period after fully completing the survey.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- A single winner will be chosen at random.
- The voucher prize will be emailed out to a single winner. The winner will be notified privately by email by 31st May 2020.
- The winner will need to acknowledge receipt of the prize in writing within 5 working days of the email being sent.
- Hotel Du Vin shall be responsible for the services and accommodation provided. Bridgestone shall not be responsible for any services or accommodation provided and all service related queries must be made to Hotel Du Vin. The winner must ensure that it is fully aware of the terms and conditions that apply to the voucher and any stay at the Hotel Du Vin. Bridgestone shall not be responsible for a breach of the voucher terms by Hotel Du Vin or the winner.
- If the winner approves, their name will be announced on Bridgestone UK Facebook.
- You must ensure that a correct and valid email address and contact telephone number is provided. The Promotor shall not be responsible for verifying any email addresses provided. If you are a winner and you fail to receive your Voucher please contact us immediately.
- For the purposes of this prize draw , the Promotor (Bridgestone Europe NV/SA UK Branch) acts as Data Controller. If you have any queries about how your data will be used, please write to Head of Legal and Compliance Department, Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (UK Branch), Athena Drive, Tachbrook Park, Warwick, CV34 6UX.
- The Promotor reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the prize draw and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the prize draw subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- Neither the Promotor, nor agencies involved in this prize draw shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to the prize draw .
- The Promotor does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the prize draw or to the winner arising from the services and accommodation provided by or on behalf of Hotel Du Vin . Nothing shall exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- To the fullest extent permitted at law, the Sponsor shall have no liability to any entrants arising out of this prize draw or for the service or accommodation provided by or on behalf of Hotel Du Vin.
- For any queries relating to this prize draw please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this prize draw shall be subject to English law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdictions.
- These terms and conditions do not prevent any of your consumer rights.