MOBOX Bridgestone ETB group 2022 Promotion
- This Promotion (the ‘Promotion’) is organised and hosted by Bridgestone Europe NV/SA UK Branch
- The Promotion is open to all consumers who are UK residents aged 18 and over, except Bridgestone Europe NV/SA UK Branch (the “Sponsor”) and any employees of the Sponsor or employees of any retail tyre supply branches for the Sponsor and their immediate families, its agencies, MOBOX or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the Promotion, or trade customers.
- This Promotion is open only to retail customers that have received a tyre fitment. It excludes fleets and company vehicle drivers.
- By participating in the Promotion an entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the Promotion material.
- The Promotion has a purchase requirement – Entrants must purchase from ETB group (Exhaust Tyre and Batteries dealerships), the designated car, van or 4X4 tyres in a single transaction during the Promotion Period (set out below) in the UK. Designated tyres are those listed in the promotion specific rules below.
- Up to two claims per household may be made per subscription.
- Lost, incomplete, invalid, illegible or late claims will not be accepted.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to discard illegible claim forms.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to dispute a claim if it believes the claim is not legitimate. The Sponsor’s decision is final. Claim forms and receipts become the absolute property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used wholly in accordance with current UK data protection legislation for the purpose of fulfilling this Promotion. In particular, personal data will be used solely to administer this competition and for no other purpose(s). By proceeding with this promotion, you agree to the processing of your personal data, which includes your full name, email address and postal address.
- Sponsor: Bridgestone Europe NV/SA UK Branch, Athena Drive, Tachbrook Park, Warwick, CV34 6UX
ETB Amazon Promotion
2 Month Duration: Friday 1st April – Tuesday 31st May inclusive
Promotion specific rules:
- The Promotion is open from Tuesday 1st April – Tuesday 31st May (until midnight)
- For every two (2) 16” and below Bridgestone tyres a Customer purchases from ETB, during the Promotion Period the Customer will have the opportunity to claim an Amazon e-code of £10.00, in a single transaction.
- For every four (4) 16” and below Bridgestone tyres a Customer purchases from ETB, during the Promotion Period the Customer will have the opportunity to claim an Amazon e-code of £20.00, in a single transaction.
- For every two (2) 17” and above Bridgestone tyres a Customer purchases from ETB, during the Promotion Period the Customer will have the opportunity to claim an Amazon e-code of £20.00, in a single transaction.
- For every four (4) 17” and above Bridgestone tyres a Customer purchases from ETB, during the Promotion Period the Customer will have the opportunity to claim an Amazon e-code of £40.00, in a single transaction.
- During the Promotion Period, Customers must purchase a minimum of two or four Customers must also make a purchase via MOBOX subscription.
- To claim an Amazon e-code gift, you must complete the online form www.bridgestone-promotions.co.uk/etb-claim
- The Amazon e-code will be emailed out to the customer following submission of a completed online form with full name, email address and invoice number.
- You must ensure that a correct and valid email address is provided. The Sponsor shall not be responsible for verifying any email addresses provided. If you fail to receive your Amazon e-code please contact us immediately.
- For the purposes of this Promotion, the Sponsor (Bridgestone Europe NV/SA UK Branch) acts as Data Controller. If you have any queries about how your data will be used, please write to Head of Legal and Compliance Department, Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (UK Branch), Athena Drive, Tachbrook Park, Warwick, CV34 6UX.
- All claim forms must be received within no more than 14 days of the date of purchase. Microsite for claiming reward will close Midnight 14th June 2022. Therefore all claims must be made before Midnight on 14th June 2022. Any claims beyond this will not be accepted.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the Promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- Neither the Sponsor, nor agencies involved in this Promotion may be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to the Promotion. The Sponsor cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Sponsor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- To the fullest extent permitted at law, the Sponsor shall have no liability to any entrants arising out of this Promotion.
- All Amazon e-code will be sent via email within 14 days following full verification by the Sponsor of claim being correct.
- For any queries relating to this Promotion please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Promotion shall be subject to English law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdictions.
These terms and conditions do not prevent any of your consumer rights.