- This Promotion (the ‘Promotion’) is organised and hosted by Bridgestone Europe NV/SA UK Branch.
- The Promotion is open to all consumers who are UK residents aged 18 and over, except Bridgestone Europe NV/SA UK Branch (the “Sponsor”) and any employees of the participating retail tyre supply branches (and their immediate families), its agencies or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the Promotion, or trade customers. This Promotion is open to retail (fitted tyre) customers only and excludes fleets and company vehicle drivers.
- By participating in the Promotion an entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the Promotion material.
- The Promotion has a purchase requirement – Entrants must purchase and have fitted the designated tyres in a single transaction during the promotional period in the UK. Designated tyres are those listed in the promotion specific rules and sold by participating retail tyre supply branches.
- Only two claims per household. Lost, incomplete, invalid, illegible or late claims will not be accepted. The Sponsor reserves the right to discard illegible claim forms. The Sponsor reserves the right to dispute a claim if it believes the claim is not legitimate. The Sponsor’s decision is final. Claim forms and receipts become the absolute property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used wholly in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. In particular, personal data will be used solely to administer this competition and for no other purpose(s). Personal data provided will not be distributed or sold on to any third parties.
- Sponsors: Bridgestone Europe NV/SA UK Branch, Athena Drive, Tachbrook Park, Warwick, CV34 6UX.
RIDE4 PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Promoter is: Bridgestone Europe NV/SA UK branch having a registered branch office at Athena Drive, Tachbrook Park, Warwick, CV34 6UX.
The title of the promotion is RIDE4 promotion October 2020
3.1 The promotion relates to the question on the Bridgestone UK Facebook Page made from 1:00pm on 08th October 2020 (the “Opening Date”) to 11.59pm on 11th October (the “Closing Date”) inclusive.
3.2 All promotion entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 11.59pm on the 11th October 2020. All promotion entries received after this date are automatically disqualified.
3.3 To enter the promotion:
3.3.1 Comment on the Facebook post found on www.facebook.com/bridgestone.uk that contains the competition question and
3.3.2 enter the promotion by commenting on the post wth the correct answer to the following question How many previous versions of the ‘RIDE’ game have been released?
3.4 The Promoter will not accept:
3.4.1 responsibility for promotion entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
3.4.2 proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the promotion.
3.5 By submitting a promotion entry, the entrant agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please see https://bridgestonepromo.c12.dev2go.co.uk/terms-and-conditions-ride4/ for a copy of these terms and conditions.
4.1 The promotion is open to all residents in the UK aged 18 years or over at the time of entry, except:
4.1.1 employees of the Promoter or its holding, subsidiary or any affiliated companies or promotion partners;
4.1.2 employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding, subsidiary or affiliated companies or promotion partners, who are professionally connected with the promotion, the reward or its administration; or
4.1.3 members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above,
together the (“Related Parties”).
4.2 In entering the promotion, the entrant confirms that it is eligible to do so and eligible to claim the reward. The Promoter may require the entrant to provide proof that the entrant is eligible to enter the promotion.
4.3 There is a limit of one entry to the promotion per person and entry to the promotion must occur only from the Opening Date to the Closing Date. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
4.4 The Promoter reserves the right to reject any promotion entry that is (or in its reasonable opinion, is):
4.4.1 automatically generated by computer or any other electronic device;
4.4.2 completed by third parties or in bulk;
4.4.3 illegible, has been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
4.4.4 photocopied or is not original;
4.4.5 incomplete; and/ or
4.4.6 fraudulent or fake.
4.5 The Promoter further reserves the right to reject (acting reasonably) promotion entries that abuse, manipulate or circumvent these terms and conditions, or attempt to do any of these.
4.6 The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify an entrant if their conduct is or appears in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter to be contrary to the spirit or intention of the reward and/or the promotion.
5.1 The winner will be randomly selected from the correct answers on the post. The prize is as follows;
5.1.1 1 x RIDE4 Leather Jacket Size XL
5.1.2 1 x RIDE4 Backpack
5.1.3 1 X RIDE4 Computer Game
5.2 Rewards are subject to availability. There is no cash alternative for the reward. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the reward with an alternative reward of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
5.3 The reward is not negotiable or transferable.
- Claiming the reward
- The entrant will have fourteen (14) days from the closing date of the promotion to claim the reward. If the entrant does not claim the reward by this date, a new winner will be randomly selected
- The prize pack will be sent via post within 14 working days of the confirmation of the winner supplying the qualifying information to the address provided by the Customer when making a claim.
- For any queries relating to this Promotion please email email@example.com
- The reward will be sent to the delivery address provided when they enter the promotion under condition 3.3.
6.5 The reward may not be claimed by a third party on the entrant’s behalf.
6.6 The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if the entrant is not able to take up the reward.
7.1 Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its employees, agents or distributors or other involved third parties will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, defects in the reward, delay in the announcement of the winner of the reward, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the reward except to the extent caused by the negligence of the Promoter, employees, agents or distributors or other involved third parties as applicable. The Promotor does not provide any guarantee in relation to the reward.
7.2 Any and all taxes to be paid under an entrant’s local or other law on the whole or part of the value of the reward shall be borne by the entrant and can in no way be claimed from the Promoter. The entrant’s statutory rights are not affected.
8.1 All promotion entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned.
8.2 By submitting the entrant’s promotion entry and any accompanying material, the entrant agrees to:
8.2.1 assign to the Promoter all its intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and
8.2.2 waive all moral rights,
in and to the entrant’s promotion entry and otherwise arising in connection with the entrant’s entry to which the entrant may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
8.2.3 Bridgestone shall have no liability to any entrants arising out of this Promotion.
The Promoter will only process the entrant’s personal information as set out in the https://edp-e-ne-p-bridgestone.azureedge.net/-/media/Files/Bridgestone/CHP/Downloads/Privacy-policy/EN_Privacy_Policy_web.ashx?la=en-gb&vs=1&d=20131122T135651Z.
10.1 If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude the entrant from participating in the promotion
10.2 In the event of any dispute regarding the conduct of the promotion and any matters relating to the promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final.
10.3 The Promoter, acting reasonably, reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions for any reason if it deems appropriate.
10.4 The Promoter reserves the right to hold, void, suspend, cancel, or amend the reward or the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so, without notice.
10.5 If any condition or part-condition of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant condition or part-condition shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a condition or part-condition under this condition 10.5 shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of the terms and conditions.
10.6 These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
10.7 If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.